Monday, October 7, 2013

BzzAgent

BzzAgent is a social marketing company that is free to join that allows members to receive invitations to try new products, then share their experiences with friends and family, as well as on various social sites and blogs. I recently became a member and have been invited to try Green Mountain Fair Trade Certified Coffee. This is called a "campaign" and the shipment of this product and related materials is called a "BzzKit." I'm truly excited to try this brand of coffee, as I am a champion coffee drinker!

I am expecting my first "BzzKit" to arrive this week, and will be reviewing the product and posting photos of everything, so be sure to check back if you want to get the 'scoop' about Green Mountatin Coffee and learn more about what it means when something is "Fair Trade Certified."

Meanwhile, if you want to check out BzzAgent and see if it's a good fit for you, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question, thought, comment? Don't be shy, I love to hear from my readers, go ahead!